Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back in the NICU

I'm working in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) again this month, so I probably won't be writing on this blog too much. Not that I write much as it is. I have become too busy and too tired to bother writing on here. I cherish my spare time to sleep or attempt to lead a normal life. Last night I actually got away from the hospital and did something fun. I went to see "The Phantom of the Opera" with one of my good friends who was in town. It was the Broadway show - they are on tour here in San Antonio at the Majestic Theater. It was amazing!!! I absolutely loved it. I've been singing songs from the show all day. What a beautiful, tragic love story. I want to see it again.

And now I'm off to bed, hoping to dream of my own Phantom who's madly in love with me. Haha. :)

1 comment:

Chris Giovagnoni said...

Does your Phantom have a mask on his face or is his face poifect and he has really ugly feet?