Thursday, August 9, 2007

I am NOT a radiologist

I haven't written in awhile because, well there's just not much to write about. I've been hanging out with the Pediatric Radiology department this week, as part of my elective rotation. After 4 days in a dark room looking at X-ray after X-ray, I can say with certainty that I was not meant to be a radiologist. I mean, it's an interesting job and all... and I'm glad someone likes to do it. But it's just not for me. I think I'm too ADD. I get bored sitting in one spot and staring at the computer screen.

I can't complain, though, because the hours have been great. I left at noon today. I'm supposed to be taking advantage of these hours to study for my boards. But instead I went to see "Transformers" with one of my friends tonight. It was fantastic. I had forgotten all about Megatron and the Decepticons. Brings back memories. :)

1 comment:

Chris Giovagnoni said...

Classic picture! Is it a self-portrait? I didn't realize you were a Simpson. DOH! :-)